Monday, May 10, 2010

Rest

My body is wrecked.

And it's Jillian Michael's fault.

I started the 30 day Shred yesterday. Holy crap.
Don't get me wrong - it's GREAT. After I finished it, I felt great - exhausted and energized at the same time. But, at least until I get myself in a little better shape, the workout is a challenge.

Prior to 30DS I did the dog jog. After only about a week and a half of getting out and jogging, I'm really amazed to say that I can really feel my stamina has improved. Well, the new shoes help that incredibly, but I can tell that my body is moving with a more fluid motion. I am enjoying it, because I can go at my own pace, without anyone telling me I'm too slow. And, I have a companion.

Oh that's right - today's entry is called rest. That's what I'm doing. I thought about jogging, and I thought about doing the 30DS - but when I say my body is wrecked - I had a hard time getting up from a chair and getting up the stairs. My poor knee hates me workout routine. I want to give it a moment to chill before I put it back in the game.

No comments: