Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Disgusting

I have to focus more on posting to this blog in positive moments, but just like any blog, it takes a little time to really get in to a flow with it. I'm just getting used to the life changes myself.

Right now, I'm just not feeling positive. In fact, I feel like garbage. Ugly, fat garbage. Completely unattractive, ripe for ridicule.

The euphoria of progress, success, works wonders sometimes. Then, I go back to feeling how I always have - disgusting.

Disgusting.

3 comments:

Carys said...

I wish you could see what everyone else sees when they see you, because it's so completely opposite of everything you just said.

You are one of the only people I've ever met that I am in complete awe of. You're gorgeous, smart, TALENTED-- amazing.

Right now you're in a transitional stage, so don't get discouraged. This is all temporary. Just try to think about how far you've come since embarking on this journey and not how much farther you have to go. You WILL get there- it's just not going to happen overnight, unfortunately.

I'm always here if you need me :)

Monkeymama said...

Big hug Nissa. Please remember that you are amazing. In whatever terms you think of it* , you are a miraculous work of art and that will always be true.

Right now you are at this space in time. You can strive to make changes, but don't lose sight of all the wonderful strengths you have in this moment.

*I'd say you were made by a loving creator who blessed you with beauty, talent, and strength and who is always lifting you up in support. :P

Unknown said...

It's difficult to stay positive all of the time... It's easy to go back to thinking bad things... Negative thinking is not going to help you reach your goals any quicker. I suggest you start leaving yourself notes... Operation Beautiful style: http://operationbeautiful.com/. You're gorgeous from the inside out and I'm eternally grateful to have you in my life.