Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weight Watchers - A Daily Snapshot


Here's a snapshot of my etools for Weight Watchers, where I track my food. This is what I ate today.

Daily Used = The points totaled for today
Daily Remaining= The points I can still use today
Weekly Remaining = These are extra points to be used if I were to go over my daily allowance.
Activity Earned=These are the points I can use that were earned by physical activity, like running or elliptical.

I have not tracked AT ALL this week and that's horrible. This morning I woke up and slapped my own wrist. I am always afraid that I'll be OVER in points, so I don't track - even though, seeing that over number is helpful to motivate you to get it together.

So, I promised I would track today and get on the pattern of tracking, no excuses. I was sure I was going to go over in points (I get 26 a day) but as usual, I was well under my daily allowance. I hate the stupid fear of going over - when I'm not tracking, I'm still thinking of points, so I probably am not going over nearly as much as I think I am.

Staying accountable from here on out!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm thinking it might hold me more accountable for what I eat. Thinking about signing up.

Nissa Nicole said...

Heather, Weight watchers is AWESOME! Taylor got me on it. It takes a bit to get used to thinking in points, but once you do it will really change how you eat.